MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – NO REGISTRATION REQUIRED!
If you would like to pay your utility bill online via a one-time payment method, you will access the system using this link ONE-TIME PAYMENT. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your full account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS
If you would like to register for an online account to view and pay your utility bills online or if you have already established a user name and password, please click on the following link: REGISTER/MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.
BENEFITS OF SETTING UP AN ONLINE ACCOUNT
• Receive your utility bill instantly the day it’s generated.
• Help save our environment and elect to enroll in PAPERLESS BILLING.
• Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
• Set up automatic payments.
• Send an online request to our office.
• Pay by text.
PAY BY PHONE
The Village of Decatur utilizes an automated phone system to process payments made by phone. This ensures a higher level of security for your payment information. To make a payment by phone, please call (844) 647-6505.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please email us at [email protected], call the Water & Sewer Department at (269) 423-6114, or you can stop by Village Hall at 114 N Phelps ST between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.