The Village of Decatur is excited to announce that we have launched a new online bill pay service for utility bills as of December 20th, 2018. Our new system will offer customers additional features, such as pay by text and paperless bills.
Any payments that were scheduled after December 20th, 2018, in the old system will not be processed. Therefore; to ensure your account stays current, please access one of the links below to set up your payments.
Features of the New Online System
- Residential customers can pay via Master Card, Visa, and Discover, or by debit from your checking or savings account.*
- Residential and commercial customers can make a one-time payment or enroll your account and have recurring payments deducted each month online.
- AMERICAN EXPRESS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
* CONVENIENCE FEES APPLY
What Do I Need To Do?
MAKE A ONE-TIME PAYMENT – no registration required!
If you currently pay your utility bill online via the one-time payment method, you will continue to access the system using this link ONE-TIME PAYMENT. Please follow the prompts to pay your bill and complete your transaction. You will need your full account number to look up your bill and make a payment.
NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
If you have already established a user name and password for your automatic payments on your utility account, please click on the following link to log in and manage your account. Check out our new system features at LOG IN/MANAGE MY ACCOUNT.
- Help save our environment, elect to enroll in PAPERLESS BILLING.
- Store several different payment options (credit or debit cards, checking or savings accounts).
- Send an online request to our office.
- Try pay by text.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call the Water & Sewer Department at (269) 423-6114, or you can stop by Village Hall at 114 N Phelps ST between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday.