If you have questions regarding your property tax bill or payment options, contact the Village Clerk & Treasurer’s Office at (269) 423-6114.
Due Dates for Property Taxes: Taxes are due by September 14th, unless this falls on a weekend or a holiday; then they are due the following business day.
- For 2019, Village Taxes will be accepted by the Village Office through September 16th.
- As of September 17th, all Property Taxes will become delinquent. After that date, Property Taxes are no longer payable at the Village Office, and must be paid, along with additional penalty and interest charges, to the Van Buren County Treasurer’s Office.
VILLAGE OF DECATUR ELECTRONIC TAX PAYMENT OPTIONS
- ONLINE PAYMENTS – Click HERE to pay online. *Fee will be applied.
- CALL TO PAY – Call (844) 647-6505 (please have your tax bill on hand to provide your parcel number). *Fee will be applied.
- Debit or Credit Card: 2.75%
- ACH (Online Check): $1.95
- Phone payments will be charged $0.75, in addition to either the debit/credit card or ACH charge.
We now offer the ability to sign up for electronic presentment of your property tax bills. Please click HERE to sign up.**
**Please note, due to State of Michigan law, a physical tax bill is required to be mailed for each parcel and signing up for this service WILL NOT interrupt receiving a paper copy each year.