Monday – Friday 9:00 am to noon, 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
After-hours slot for payments in office door.
- New Years
- Independence Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
SEWER BASE (SB) (READINESS TO SERVE FEE)
All Single-Family Residential, Commercial, and Industrial users connected to the Public Water System shall pay a monthly Readiness to Serve Charge per Unit, billed in arrears, based on the size of the public water meter which serves the premises. Rate factors will be based upon the following table:
|METER SIZE||RATE FACTOR||READINESS TO SERVE CHARGE|
All Multi-Family Residential users providing service to more than one Dwelling Unit from one public water meter connected to the Public Water System shall pay a monthly Readiness to Serve Charge, billed in arrears, based on a 1.00 Rate Factor per Dwelling Unit.
**NOTE: AS LONG AS CONNECTION TO PUBLIC WATER SYSTEM EXISTS, A READINESS TO SERVE CHARGE SHALL NOT BE WAIVED OR OTHERWISE DISCONTINUED.**
COMMODITY CHARGE (SU) (SEWER USAGE)
- Users connected to the Public Water System shall pay a monthly Commodity Charge, billed in arrears, based on the water usage during the immediately preceding month at a rate of $1.79 per 1,000 gallons of water.
- The above-referenced Commodity Charge shall take into account metered water that does not enter the system (e.g. Lawn and garden irrigation water, cooling water, unpolluted air-conditioned water, etc.) if such metered water is separately metered by a deduct meter or irrigation meter in a manner acceptable to the Village. Accordingly, the Commodity Charge for such a user shall be based upon the “net” metered water usage determined by subtracting the volume of water metered by the deduct or irrigation meter from the volume of water metered by the public water meter.
- All Single-Family Residential, Commercial, and Industrial users not connected to the Public Water System and whose water is not metered by a water meter shall pay a monthly User Charge, billed in arrears, of $21.49.
- All Multi-Family Residential users providing service to more than one dwelling unit not connected to the Public Water System shall pay a monthly User Charge, billed in arrears, of $21.49 per dwelling unit.
All payments made after the 20th of each month (or the following business day if the 20th falls on a weekend or holiday) will be assessed a penalty of the sum of 5%.
- Where written notice is given that a tenant is responsible for charges and service, no further service shall be rendered until a “guaranteed deposit” in the amount of $150.00 is provided.
- Where a user utilizes a deduct meter provided by the Village a meter deposit of $25.00 shall be paid prior to receiving said deduct meter. The deposit shall be held by the Village as guarantee of return of the meter. Such meter deposit shall be refunded to the depositor when the deducted meter is returned to the Village.