Decatur’s Village Clerk & Treasurer acts as the trustee of all village funds and is responsible for all official Village records including legal notices, property tax reporting, licensing, etc. The Clerk & Treasurer also oversees the water and sewer billing office and human resource functions for the Village. Should you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact Kimberly Babcock via this EMAIL.
The Clerk & Treasurer’s Office is open Monday thru Friday, Open to the public from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Closed for lunch from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm.
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Taxes collected July 1 to September 15, Monday – Friday 9:00am – Noon 1:00pm – 5 pm at the Village Office
- Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Human Resources
- Maintain the Village’s Official Records
- Oversees Water & Sewer Billing Office
- Secretary for Committees
- Technology Administrator
Water and Sewer bills can be paid at the Village Hall from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday. Garage sale permits are also available at Village Hall.